Thursday

I Totally Get It


I Totally Get It... I know first hand that it can take a while to discover one's true path in life. In my 20's and most of my 30's I went through an up and down journey of self- discovery and career transitions. I wanted to find a career that brought me joy and fed my spirit. Not until I was forced to resigned from a position did I realize I need to make a change, and I struggled with the idea of taking a few steps backward to move forward.

My faith was the catalyst that gave me the courage to take a chance and pursue my dream of doing what made me happy- art, entrepreneurship, and teaching. I decided to ignore what others might think - I just had to do me. I blogged, I created collages, I taught art workshops, and then I had a major "aha" moment. Do what you do best - "Market Yourself" ~MENTOR and TEACH others how to overcome the obstacles that might get in their way .

I share this story to let you know that it's rare that we get everything right the first time. Actually I'm still working it out! Whether you discover your true path today, tomorrow or next year, just know that Who You Are and What You Can Do is part of your brand and no one can take that away from you. You and only You Hold The Power To Be GREAT! If you haven't already pick up a copy of my book ~
Greatness is in the Comeback: 12 Action Steps in Discovering Ways to Reinvent Yourself - to learn how I actually branded myself to Best-Selling Author & Successful Entrepreneur, then make sure to do so today.

No comments:

Post a Comment