Wednesday

Stripe It Good

STRIPE IT GOOD!

 
Stripes - Spring 2013 Fashion Trend.  I am really glad to see that ~ Stripes are BACK! Although I never stop wearing them - it still is good to see them return.
 
 
 
Why do I like stripes? Well it's a very casual pattern that can easily play down a dressy look.
I choose to wear stripes when speaking in front of a laid back audience.
 
 
 
The stripes in this peplum blouse are both vertical and hortizal - which allows the eye to jump around the entire body. Never know where to look - which makes my entire fashion look more interesting.
 

What I Wore

Black & White Stripe Peplum Blouse ~ Cato Fashions
 
Electric Blue Boot leg Trousers - New York & Company
 
Accessories -  Similar finds at Page 6 
 
 
Submitted to the IFB Project #95- Show us your Stripes
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment