Tuesday

The Day After Turning 42

The day after turning 42 I meet with my personal trainer. The following day I made the decission that I needed to really change the way I eat. So I've decided to do a detox.  I've been wanting to try one, but was a little chicken. I love eating and a juice detox didn't seem exciting to a foodie.
 
But I've made up my mine, I Doing IT!
Based on the recommendation of a close friend and co-worker I'm trying the Dr.OZ - 3 Day Detox.
Dr. Oz's 3-Day Detox Cleanse

So, I took the above list to my friendly grocery store: Bi-Lo.  I was able to get a lot of the items from there, which was really good 'cause I hate going to multiple stores.


Here's the big thing... I didn't have room for all the stuff in my REF. I had to stuff a lot of it in the veggie drawers. I hope I didn't over do it.

I will keep you update on the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment