Thursday

11 Must See Fashion Bloggers to Follow


11 Must-See Fashion Bloggers to Follow

All you have to do is Click on the images to be inspired by these 
11 fashionable fashion bloggers. 
Enjoy!

1. B.Jones Style- Can I just say - I LOVE HER! B.Jones makes looking great soo easy.



2. Dulce Candy



3. Honestyl... WTF




4. Kendi Everyday - Kendi was my first Fashion Blogger crush.  I love her style, her looks kept me coming back everyday.




5. Keep It Chic



6. GabiFresh


7. Lauren Conrad



8. Penny Chic - I love the idea of being chic on a tight budget. Shauna really knows how to pull a inexpensive look together. My kind of girl!


9. Style Scrapbook


10. The Sartorialist


11. Street Fashion Style


Do you have a 12th Fashion Blogger?  Add the link in the comments.

To Your  Fashion Success,
Alease


No comments:

Post a Comment