I might be a little late on this one, but I came across Mr.Kate from Lively Bone, an awesome fashion blogger. And I have to say - I Love this Chic- Mr. Kate! Yeah Chic - see more here.
But anyway - Here's what I found....
Beautiful, right? I know. Mr. Kate is an accessory designer and a damn good one. But I just fell in love with the Spring/Summer 2013 Look Book. Let me just say - this model and BEAUTIFUL! (check out the behind the scenes video here).
Lets Take A Look At What Makes This Style Such A Great Look.
- The color black looks great on anybody(ies)
- The shawl like collar on the jacket & scarf draws the eye downward- which makes you look taller and thinner.
- The extra details on the jacket takes a plain boring jacket to the next level , giving you more options to express your eclectic fashion style.
- This work because curly hair makes a woman more approachable.
- Soft curls around the face makes a hard angle face softer.
- The added touch of the head scarf is the most girly thing you can do. I wouldn't wear this to the office, but I would for sure wear the head scarf to a casual event.
- Anytime you wear a bold statement necklace - keep everything else simple.
- This statement necklace is great! It's wearable art at its best!
Dressing yourself after 40 is really simple once you know what makes you even more beautiful. I believe Mr.Kate accessories are simple and beautiful for the woman who's fashionable over 40.
See you later.